WELCOME TO BELL TENT EVENTS
The Ultimate Event Planning Service
Welcome to everyone’s favourite Tent Rental Service Covering Oxfordshire, Bucks, Wiltshire & Hertfordshire area. We are offering our customers a unique experience with a wide selection of quality products. Send us a message today to see how we can make your event one to remember. If you have any questions, we are more than happy to help.
OUR BEAUTIFUL BELL TENTS ARE PERFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING PARTIES/EVENTS:
Adult dinner parties
Children’s Birthday Parties
Chill out lounge Party
Children’s play tent at adult/family parties/bbq’s
Christening Party Tent
Easter Egg Hunt Tea Party
Children’s Make-up and Pamper Parties
We will do everything we can to make your day a memorable one.
Please get in touch today to secure your date.
WHY RENT WITH US?
Helping you decide if having a Bell Tent Event is ideal for you:
1. Our 4 metre canvas bell tents require at least 6 metres of clear space to erect the tent. And the 5metre tent will need 7 metres.
2. Are the tents heated? – No
But we offer heaters for the colder months, we can supply an adequate extension lead.
3. How many children can you tents accommodate?
10 at table with chairs and 6-8 sleeping. If just playing or sitting on floor or cushions approximately up to 14 children
4. How many adults can your bell tents accommodate?
Approximately 8 sitting at table with chairs and 6 sleeping. If sitting on floor or cushions approximately up to 14 adults.
5. Do you rent your tents out all year round? – No - normally from March until October.
6. What areas do you cover? – Oxfordshire area (10miles from OX13). Anywhere further we can travel for an additional Charge
We are now covering the Hertfordshire area.
7. Do you require a deposit? – YES – 25% to secure the booking.
8. Do you require a security/damages payment? - YES - £100 – An inventory list will be signed on delivery and checked on collection for any damages and misplaced items. Items on this list will have a replacement cost.
9. Can you provide food? - Bell Tent Events do not provide food/catering.
But we do have a catering company on our preferred supplier list.
10. Do I need power supply? Our lights are all battery or solar power operated. But access to an outdoor socket would be required for most set ups.
11. Do you provide bedding? – YES
12. Do you have insurance? – Yes, we have £2million public liability insurance.
13. Can we smoke in the tent? – NO
14. Can we have animals in the tent - NO
15. What if the weather forecast is bad? - The bell tent is extremely durable and designed for all weathers. We would only postpone in the event of very extreme weather where safety could be comprised.
16. Can you pitch a tent on AstroTurf/ artificial grass
17. How long does it take to set up?
Erection of the bell tent takes around 30 minutes and styling takes around 60-90 minutes.
18. Are you an Events planner?
Yes, we are happy to do everything for you